Revision as of 04:10, 1 March 2017 by
← Older revision
| Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
on dogs and dog diseases
- A newly-reported tropical
in dogs -
- a key role in the pathogenesis of
- Know your
before they know you
- The unshifting paradigm of
inflammatory bowel disease
- 'Garbage eaters' - the relentless impact of
- a new drug for
- Post-operative bleeding - have you ruled out
- a useful drug in
- (W)retched congenital anomalies (associated with
vascular ring anomaly
- All the dope on
greyhound drug testing
Did you know...
- It is a myth that dogs are color blind. They can actually see in color, just not as vividly as humans. It is akin to our vision at dusk.
- Dogs’ only sweat glands are between their paw pads
- Like human babies,
are born with a soft spot in their skull which closes with age.
- The breed
has 6 toes and can close its ears
- A dog’s mouth exerts up to 400 pounds of pressure per square inch
are the fastest dogs on earth, with speeds of up to 45 miles per hour
- Three dogs survived the sinking of the Titanic – a
, and a
is the number one health problem among dogs
- The biggest breed of domesticated dogs are the
and the smallest is the
- Police dogs are trained to react to commands in a foreign language; commonly German but more recently Hungarian or some other Slavic tongue.
Vets Beyond Borders
Merck Vet Manual
Latest veterinary news...
Pet Owners Join Forces to Help The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
The Five Freedoms
PennGen Genetic testing available worldwide
LIDA - database of all genetic diseases of dogs
Short tails to stay - latest vote on tail docking
Retrieved from "
Login / Create Account
Powered by MediaWiki