Revision as of 10:22, 5 September 2012 by
← Older revision
| Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
on fish and fish diseases
Lymphocystis disease in aquarium fish
Goldfish ulcer disease due to
'Ich' in aquarium fish
Did you know...
- There are over 25,000 species of fish on the earth
- Fish have been on the earth for more than 450 million years
- Fish were well established long before dinosaurs roamed the earth
- There are more species of fish than all amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals combined
- 40% of all fish species inhabit fresh water, yet less than .01% of the earth's water is fresh water
The Aquarium Wiki
Latest fish news...
GM Salmon: A Risk To Consumers And The Environment?
Mekong Dams Threaten Rare Giant Catfish
IFA Calls for Action on EU Report regarding fish
Assessing Long-Term Effects of Oil Spill
Retrieved from "
Login / Create Account
Powered by MediaWiki