Staffordshire Bull Terrier
The Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed were developed in 18th-century England.
Staffordshire Bull Terriers have small, well-built and muscular frames covered in short, close-fitting coats.
A healthy Staffordshire Bull Terrier can live as long as 16 years.
- Zinc-responsive dermatosis
- Follicular dysplasia
- Mast cell tumor
- Gastric carcinoma
- Cerebellar abiotrophy
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Leigh syndrome
- L-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduria
- Persistent hyperplastic primary vitreous
- Cerebellar Purkinje cell degeneration
- Pulmonary interstitial fibrosis
- Ciliary dyskinesia