Bronchitis is any inflammatory disease of the canine bronchi.
- Allergic bronchitis
- Heartworm disease
- Pulmonary interstitial fibrosis
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Eosinophilic bronchopneumopathy
- Bronchial carcinoma
- Kennel cough - Bordetella spp, canine herpesvirus
- Situs inversus totalis
Clinical symptoms may resolve with corticosteroid inhalants such as beclomethasone.
- Adamama-Moraitou KK et al (2012) Canine bronchomalacia: a clinicopathological study of 18 cases diagnosed by endoscopy. Vet J 191(2):261-266