- - Streptococcus - an unforgotten pathogen of cavies pneumonia
- - 'The art of veterinary science' (.pdf)
Did you know...
- - An unspayed female ferret is called a jill while a spayed female is a sprite. An intact male is a hob and a neutered male is called a gib. Baby ferrets are called kits.
- - Ferrets have been domesticated for thousands of years; in fact, on the walls of some Egyptian tombs there are pictures of ferret-like creatures on leashes.
- - All ferret kits have white fur at birth.
- - Ferrets are members of the mink family.
- - Ferrets can sleep so soundly that they cannot be woken up even when picked up and jostled.
- - A small ferret may be able to squeeze through a hole just over an inch in diameter.